DEG 0.86% $1.18 de grey mining limited

To me, you raise an instrumental point in how this will play...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    To me, you raise an instrumental point in how this will play out, next. JORC has evolved for conventional deposits and my belief is that once the general geological conditions are identified (and proven inadequacies of Jorc) there will be a land rush on for similar tenements. Right now, everyone seems to focused on a bulk samples - some from here, some from there. If the theory holds true, this thinking quickly looks a lot like "not seeing the forest for the trees". That's why I think the H.H. type of higher level view is so important, at least initially .

With Novo/Artemis holding such large swaths of land and comparatively overvalued compared to almost all the other Aussie juniors, it's not hard to see the gap close quickly.

Many on the Novo board think KL will take them over but I believe, their investment was a longer term holding to help prevent an unwanted take-over or help extract a better price for their 14 M common & 14 M warrants. The DEG investment gives KL a head start with at least 1 Pilbara junior in any land rush. Assuming KL exercised all their current NOVO and DEG warrants, total invested would be 140 Mil vs 11.6 Mil. KL would own about 15% of each company, fully diluted.

For bigger companies looking for low risk entry, where do you place your bets at this stage?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.010(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $2.840B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.19 $1.16 $1.105M 940.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 66799 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 132199 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.