DEG 3.01% $1.29 de grey mining limited

Hi towagag. Nice posting for your first four and...

1. 4,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6232
    Hi towagag.
    Nice posting for your first four and congratulations.
    There are some real concerns since last September that have arisen.
    Looks like most people wanted a quick discovery and huge grades to boot.
    As Brent Cook ( who has since sold out ) Says, It has gone from a "Blue Sky" story to "Show Me" story.
    Until we see some results out of those bulk samples, the share prices will not move upward.
    The consistency of gold presence throughout the conglomerate is in serious question as raised by Novo when they reported it in the bottom of the bottom layer.
    I think that there will be large variations of grade as we are now getting reports of multi layered conglomerate beds. As I have said before, There will be areas of eroded sections where extraction of nuggets will be easy but may be more Placer in the style of deposit through that activity. However where there is MRB, we may have a huge presence of preserved conglomerate beds that contain much more and high grades.
    Those hills at Loudens' Comet and Steel all suggest that the conglomerate is well preserved and fully intact.
    The Idea of confirming both ends of the bed, as suggested by t54 sounded great at the time but has since been proven that it may not show any consistency throughout.
    I hope that by mid to ate March, we will have enough info from Arv and Novo to give indication as to some grade and consistency. Also hoping that within weeks of that, we have approvals to get on the ground ourselves and see what we have.
    We also have to remove everything above the MRB in order to get to the conglomerate bed or beds.
    I am not going to suggest that this may or may not be economic as it will depend on just what lays in those beds.
    Will we find a method of convincingly proving the grade or will we just go in and mine it.
    Mining the exposed sections first and this will show us what is there at a small strip ratio.
    Because we have 1.2m oz and growing, we will have final plant design later in this year, we will be mining next year and the distance from all the satellite projects are within trucking distance, It makes more sense.
    What will happen though is there will be no shift in share price due to any conglomerate story until we see much higher grades going through and profits increasing accordingly.
    We have a good story now with a very good chance of seeing an increase to 1.5m oz by mid year.
    As I have also said before, I hope the plant is large enough to accommodate a much larger throughput to cater for what may come out of L, CW & SW.
    I also question is L, CW & SW the only conglo beds in all that land we hold?
    How big will the structural prove to be?
    We will have news flow soon.
    Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
-0.040(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 $7.792M 6.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 157762 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
-0.040 ( 2.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.30 $1.26 1168747
Last updated 15.59pm 23/04/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.