DEG 1.27% $1.17 de grey mining limited

Hi all. Not much noise coming from Toweranna but if I am correct...

1. 4,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6249
    Hi all.
    Not much noise coming from Toweranna but if I am correct we must be getting close to juicy results and closer to our expected resource upgrade. The drill rig was sent there from BM so drilling should be close to completion.
    If all is going to plan, then hopefully we may get an announcement in the next few weeks  about heritage approvals.
    Both Conglomerate gold targets and Farno approvals are expected this Q with only 3 weeks left.
    I will not give much emphasis to BM.

index.png
    Next Q gets exiting once we have these approvals.

Toweranna - Proposed follow up work
    To date the bulk of the previous drilling has focussed on the Western Contact with limited drilling along the Southern Contact.  The existing JORC 2012 resource only includes drilling along the Western Contact to approximately 80m depth. These new drilling results provide strong encouragement for additional shallow resources and potential upside for deeper lodes along the Western and Southern Contact Zones.
    Follow-up infill and step-out RC and diamond drilling is planned to begin in late February 2018 to test along strike extensions and further infill areas particularly along the southern margin for resource estimation
    5 | P a g e  purposes.  An updated resource estimate is planned to be completed during 2Q 2018 following this drilling program.  Scout RC drilling will also be planned to test the Eastern and Northern contact zones.
    The diamond drilling is planned to extend lodes at depth, confirm gold previous RC drilling intersections and provide further information on the orientation of interpreted lodes and the nuggetty nature of gold mineralisation.  Detailed metallurgical testwork is also planned to be completed on the fresh and oxide mineralisation for feasibility purposes.

We have this to look forward to next Q
    New area of high grade reconnaissance rock chip and soil samples define 1.5km long gold target, Clarke Prospect on E47/2502.
     Rock chip samples returned significant zone of strong gold results from  quartz veins up to 4m wide, including 7 samples greater than  1.0g/t and supporting lesser values:  28.3g/t, 7.28g/t, 5.97g/t, 1.72g/t, 1.69g/t, 1.25g/t and 1.08g/t
     Soil  sampling  around  the  vein  system  defines  a  coincident  anomalous gold and arsenic anomaly approximately  1.5 km long  with a peak soil value of 1.79g/t Au.

Just look at those soil values along with the Arsenic ( path finder ).

I hope to see some action in the next few weeks and can't see any reason to doubt it.
    Nice sp to accumulate for anyone with the funds available.
    Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.015(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.17 $23.59M 20.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 106354 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 956281 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.20 $1.17 6245928
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.