HEM 0.00% 7.5¢ hemisphere resources limited

Have been following Hem off and on since its inception and...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Have been following Hem off and on since its inception and granting of 1st tenement in Pilbara... a few concerns are :-

1. "Dispute between Native Title claimant groups creates timeline uncertainty" from Presentation on 30 Nov 11

2. No Target Statement for Fe that I can find in any recent announcement ...What is the scale of what we have here ??

3. Tiny Jorc 4.3Mt @ 55.8(...So far) If they don't reach 400-500mt DSO then they must rely on Mine Gate sales to BHPB 16 km away

4. What is the Scale of the Magnetite in the Midwest ?? how will they get it to port?

Also have U, REE and Au ground but similarly need more info on what they are targeting.

So .. this infor is difficult to find ....

Thankfully ...Last time I updated my records on HEM was mid 2010 and Mid 2011 at that time I recorded a Pilbara target of approx 100mt @ 60% fe and a 2bt @ 30% Fe target which I assume was for the mid west ... but I cannot reconcile these with current announcements...they have had alot of time since then but still have only proved up a tiny jorc. Why ??

Straus ...Do you have any more info on the above that I can Xref to ASX Ann's ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.