PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

W2, only just had time to read tonight's offerings. "Firstly I...

1. 8,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7997
    W2, only just had time to read tonight's offerings.

"Firstly I have never told you off in the way that you have described. I have at times challenged some of your statements but that was many months ago"

I'm very sorry, to have stated what I did in regards your comments, my apologies. I was answering so many 'you are wrong go away comments', that without checking I just included you with the rest, again sorry.
    Actually if management did back up the slightly overpriced theme at the time it is just as well you didn't back me up, for obvious reasons.
    Most posters that did hold at the first 40c, did continue to hold, and those people have not really done that well yet, by holding. I think we are at the catalyst for changing that.

SOS, I'm fairly confident that none of the potential offtake partners have been included in the cap raise, it seems to be all funds and then SPP, I think, but NOT certain that SHs can apply for extras, but will probably be cut back if oversubscribed.
    $90m or whatever the number is, is needed for long term lead items for the mine. Doing it without the offtakes, gives the company an advantage in negotiations with the potential offtake partners. I'm sure management have looked at what GMM did with getting 50% of payments upfront, and early!! It could mean this is the last cap raise AND no debt, or very little.

Management are learning, and on a very steep learning curve, going from a two bit potential miner with a bit of Tantalum, to possibly the largest supplier of lithium over the next few years, world wide. I agree they have made mistakes in the past, but I certainly do not think this is one, though we just don't know yet.

The drilling "is going very well", and if there are any sweeteners, I think, don't know, but some good results could come from this, in the same announcement. The company is looking to double reserves and get resources well over 100mt. The DFS is definitely going to be much better looking numbers than the PFS, probably in tonnes and price.

Email Group, could you let me know if the only email address you received was mine, or if it did actually work as intended. For some reason Gmail would only put 25 in the BCC section and I had to do the rest manually.
    There might have been an easier way but I couldn't find it,I'm just not that computer savvy, so it took me 2 hrs to set it up and now make further inclusions easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.