SYA 2.70% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

@Silent bubbles, I’m speaking for myself and I’m 100% convinced...

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @Silent bubbles, I’m speaking for myself and I’m 100% convinced that most here feel the same way when I say we appreciate your valuable contributions about the stock. Your insights have always been thought-provoking and insightful, and I find myself reading every post you make.As someone genuinely invested in this stock and its future, I believe it's essential for us to come together and share our positive thoughts on how SYA might progress and evolve into a successful commercial entity. Your intellect and perspectives have the potential to provide much-needed clarity and comfort during these uncertain times. I kindly request SB that you consider being more forthcoming with your information and viewpoints. Sharing your positive outlook and I hope that is still the case could have a significant impact on many of us who are striving to make informed decisions. Your willingness to participate openly will not only keep me sane but will also empower the entire true SYA investors.I also wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment about our collective power. If we all unite based on the belief that our current BDO are not fulfilling their duty to create wealth for shareholders, we can potentially drive meaningful change and hold them accountable for their actions.Please know that your voice matters, and your contributions are genuinely valued. Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward reading your reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $827.3K 22.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 7146787 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1722440 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 11169403
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.