PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

If 'you' are Australia's next best thing in Lithium, then...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    If 'you' are Australia's next best thing in Lithium, then rightly so, you should attract some attention...
    As we grow (today being a major company/industry growth spurt) into the next Australian best provider of lithium then would we also expect to some degree be the focus of all outside attention?? Let us not forget who was in the country for a 'kick the tyres' inspection a couple of months ago... It would be logical sense to gather as much a holding as possible at the lowest price while it is possible. Keeping it low to do just that.. well that is how I see today's share price and the last few months for that matter. How long this will go for ... no one knows. But eventually we will take on the hat of miner and the finances will change from 'ebb to flow'...

I am like @kcheers, time is on our side for those willing to wait. We were first described as the "Go to in Lithium". Nothing has changed except that we are closer to that realisation Now than before.. Our present 'asking' is a given 'take away' price for those who wish to avail of it. We are stronger than when we were in the early romance of this company and its promises.
    Bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.