MIN 3.58% $53.92 mineral resources limited

Pilbara Monorail

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Article in todays WA paper shed more light on Mineral Resources plans to build a so call Monorail in the Pilbara to transport Iron ore and other minerals. The system is called BOTS (Bulk ore transport system)...

God knows how much I hate the Algo Bots that ravage my stock portfolio... Damn the day regulators and government allowed this menace!
    But this MIN _ BOTS.. I could only love it... If this succeeds it would be a game changer particularly to juniors.
    The first BOTS is to be built at BC iron iron valley mine saving $20 a tonne ( U Beauty)... Kick off is around December this year...
    People on HC were asking who are these idiots still buying MIN and BCI in this sever downturn? Well If BOTS starts running we'll see who is the idiot...!!

This could turn MIN into a major player in the Pilbara especially with Baosteel entering the game with WPIOP....
    But I still think MIN should take a position in few of the companies with interest in the API.... RHI... CUL.... HLX... one or two $mil will assure a seat at the table... peanuts money for being in such a Grand Final ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$53.92
Change
-2.000(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $10.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$55.69 $55.75 $53.92 $70.45M 1.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2257 $53.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$54.20 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.