DEG 1.23% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Yes, the two Well targets will need heritage clearance as well....

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    Yes, the two Well targets will need heritage clearance as well. I suspect they are further behind in the heritage survey process as they were more recent discoveries than Louden's.

The focus is on Louden's because it has delivered the vast majority of the nuggets and looks to be the easiest of the three to sample and get a grade from.

The bulk sampling seems to be quite expensive, so they have to focus on one target and get that established first.

It will help to get the heritage surveys for the other two done, but I'm not sure they have the cash to go after them properly at the moment.

I agree with you though; if they can find evidence of stacked conglomerates out there, it would make Louden's look tiny.

My understanding was the old-school technique was applied to Jarret Well and did come up with another 3 nuggets, but they want to go back and try again because some of the stream beds didn't produce anything, possibly because they didn't dig down into the stream bed properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.015(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $2.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.25 $1.20 $4.493M 3.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29601 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 34149 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.