ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

pilbara python was right., page-9

1. 17 Posts.
    Martin, I am looking at where they come from. Problem is they are nearly back there.

This is one of those "Dream" stocks. Everyone is going to make a million and even though the share drops there is always some posts as to why it is no problem at all.

Trouble is it has dropped by around 30%. around 7-10% more than the market. Hard pressed to find more ppl as most believers are in and other have burnt their a$$ and won't touch it again.

Everyone talking $3 all the time. It is factored in as a given now so no-one else to jump on. Anyway lets see what today brings. If it loses most of it gain today then it will confirm that all true belivers are already on board.

I reckon it will end up around $1.77 but likely to drop to low $1.70's b4 the ones who missed out start the next stage of selling.

If you are happy in it then that alone should be enough. If you repost then you are obviously trying to convince yourself.

BTW I just picked this one to post as I have been in since 1.55 and bailed at 2.41, it was just interesting hoe the best story in the world can evaporate when panic hits, and I do not think we have seen the last of it by a long shot.

Finally. If the chinese do buy in, it will be a lot cheaper as it has a much lower base to leap from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.