PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I'm no longer amazed (in fact I expect it) that every time good...

1. 8,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4435
    I'm no longer amazed (in fact I expect it) that every time good news is announced, those feeding on batt stew come on here and try to put forward a negative spin, try harder, be original.

However, I understand their concern, given management have just thrown a new ball up in the air, whereby we potentially have 400ktpa of SC6 converstion opportunities, which opens the door to additional customers with which to JV on downstream value adding. The EU & US OEM's will be hungry for batt chems going forward, most of which have not secured supply, nore have the most of the battery factories. For example, CATL's order books are full through to 2023, yet at this stage have only secured 25% of the materials needed to fill those orders.

Who will come knocking on our door now, and partner with us to produce battery grade chems = a lot of uncertainty for the short basturds, long freckle flinching days ahead. God speed to their covering strategies, hope you not last one standing at the party.

Looking forward to 2 more announements before week end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.