PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Because IMO he's getting paid to scaremonger to keep the SP down...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2022
    Because IMO he's getting paid to scaremonger to keep the SP down - and he is getting better and ever more sophisticated at it. Can't get me though. If you read closely, you'll notice all is based on a low case expansion of Li demand. Can't see that happen, and thus can't see low Li price forever either.

If El J had advised Twiggy he would have told him that iron ore prices are way depressed, Rio and BHP will bring on massive supplies, and Fortescue is surely destined to fail.

I reckon PLS' odds are much better. Like all miners, their profit is massively sensitive to the resource price - and not many ppl apart from good old El J believe they could go much lower or stay this low.

Bring on Stage 3 and get the cash machine really cranking!

Gotta remember Ken is in here with 80M shares too (if my memory serves me correctly) - and he strikes me as the rather prudent fair dinkum kinda guy much more representing the average mum and dad investor as opposed to the grandiose corporate gambler who bets the farm because he's more interested in who's having a bigger d...

To finish off, here is one serious Q for you El J: If you are not happy with the risk reward profile that PLS presents, where are you putting your money?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.