DEG 0.64% $1.16 de grey mining limited

I'm too old to swallow the endless conspiracy theories kicking...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I'm too old to swallow the endless conspiracy theories kicking around this story, but sometimes you just have to wonder????

That presentation was a mindless rehash of everything we've all known for a year now. And some more QH/NOVO trumpet blowing.

If there's a game afoot here it's being orchestrated by Eric Sprott. No doubt about it in my mind.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I've spent my whole life reading men (& women) and the games we play. Personalities rarely, if ever change. ES is an egotist if ever I've seen One. He is a multi Billionaire, super successful Gold hound. He is fast approaching the twilight of his career.

What more could he possibly want to achieve?
    Super stardom, lasting notoriety, immortality?

He is Boss here. He wants it all. He is pulling the strings. QH is his star puppet.

There's still some ground he wants in his suite in my opinion. HDY, KAI, tick all the boxes for the next to fall. I'd say they want more than he's prepared to pay for now, but the deals will get done. DEG is where he wants us to be. Then the show will go on the road.

Last thing he wants in the interim is multi, widespread, high grade assays being shown off for all the world to see!

For the regulators; These are all my postulations. No inside knowledge. Not market advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.008(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.786B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.19 $1.16 $3.207M 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 180078 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 61020 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.