DEG 2.06% $1.19 de grey mining limited

Hi Liberty, Yes you are correct, they have already paid 1.5 mill...

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    Hi Liberty,
    Yes you are correct, they have already paid 1.5 mill and a re giving $3 mill in equity, so its "just" $10.5 Mill that's outstanding. Which I'm sure they can sort easily, its only 10 houses in Perth .
    But re the factored in bit, I'd like to think so, but I've seen it happen a lot before so am getting used to that. The key bit is how readily are the actual reserves able to be economically accessed? So its not so much that actual amount, but more a combination of the grade and the need to go underground into complex geology that will determine things. Its not always easy in an area that is a major shear/fault-line with lots of fractured rock.
    Regardless, I'm along for the ride, its a fascinating one. I bought into DEG in the early days when DEG was the "Bold Explorer" as this area looked like having enormous potential. Then they went troppo and blew all the dough and share value in South America instead. So I'm very glad they are back where they started and with much better management. Although will be very lucky if I ever recover my initial investment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.025(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.19 $5.423M 4.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 45410 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.