MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

pilbra ore aquistion, page-12

1. 164 Posts.
    well said EyeOverit,

I agree with your views. Some of the experts here are so busy slagging off mmx, they start to forget that mmx are actually running a successful business. They forget to look at company balance sheets.

They forget that not so long ago, mmx issued a 100mil share placement to harbinger at $ 5.65 a share, and they forget that at the time mmx announced that they are raising capital because they are looking to expand their operations, eg. looking at other resources such as coal etc.

They forget that their darlings mis and chm don't have a red cent in their accounts, and that mmx is cashed up.

It is really amusing. A company like mmx sees an opportunity to expand operations and generate millions more in income. But some people here have such visions of their own grandeur that they think this is a stunt by mmx to create a 'sideline distraction' in order to pull the wool over their eyes.

Yes, that's right, they just spent 9 million bucks, in order to fool and distract the critics. But they didn't fool you, did they joker ?? You're the bright spark who saw through the whole charade...

Today's announcement tells me that mmx are working hard to build a world class iron ore business. While this may cause concern for people who can't see the future past the chm case, it reassures me greatly to see that mmx are getting on with the job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.