RAC 7.61% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Oddly enough I think some of the negativity (perhaps bordering...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Oddly enough I think some of the negativity (perhaps bordering on despondency) starting to creep in is a positive sign and could indicate that from an investor psychology perspective RAC is getting closer to finding a bottom.

Last year everyone was excitedly piling in, anticipating every release to push RAC inexorably towards $50 or more per share. If it wasn't this one, surely it's going to be the next. Now the opposite is happening, people starting to think it's not worth the bother of releasing good news or that any positive release is just going to be a catalyst for more selling. In addition it appears there's even some loyal holders questioning their investment and looking at migrating to greener pastures if things don't improve shortly.

Up until recently, RAC has been a pretty easy hold for a long time, but now there is some pain starting to set in to those that have held that position (myself included). I've said it before but in my experience the market never likes to hand out easy money and I don't think RAC will be any exception to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.140(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.70 $456.4K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 8662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.