RAC 0.60% $1.69 race oncology ltd

Pillar 1 - FTO (new thread), page-2214

1. 5,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1833
    Personally I anticipate more general market downside ... maybe a double bottom on the Nasdaq at 12500 for example. The Fed will act in the next month or so - they have to I believe and markets will tumble.

Biotechs ... too early - look at the chart below ... not enough blood in the street yet (that's the US biotech index)

If Race is to lift it will be against the market and due to news ... not more trial news but real results - even partnership announcements ... anything that reduces the perceived risk for retail investors.

Let's face it ... if DrG is selling, then buying (at the same time) is "risk-on" as you're betting against an (ex) "insider" who will know more than you!

Personally - I'm happy to nibble as I saw the agreement with Astex Pharma as reducing risk ... the AML and MDS trials also reduce risk-on factors in the near term (if results are positive) ... RAC said ... We intend to announce progress updates on a regular basis, but not at the
    individual patient level. The first patient is expected to begin treatment soon after
    governance approval is obtained.

And I assume there is other news and it keeps on getting better so it's sort of like the tide ... I think we've had low tide but the odd large wave surge is still rolling out between the general lift of an incoming tide.

Let the nervous panic ... the chart needs it ... either be long or gone. Make your minds up and stay your course either way. Indecision on HC is good and a sign of volatility near the bottom ... wahoooooo for TA!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4246/4246665-97ee56652ff8cfc2fda7e100caed3614.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.010(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.65 $89.01K 53.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2342 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.