RAC 4.64% $1.85 race oncology ltd

Pillar 1 - FTO (new thread), page-2367

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    For what its worth, summary of my thoughts on the battle of the whale opportunities as I believe this is what ur fishing for. Also fyi- I know f* all.
    FTO (Tillet) vs Cardio (Lynch)

FTO- larger potential market but first to market has to create the market and I believe this opportunity would require more work ($ and time) to fully capitalise on.

Cardio- potential market assumed not as large (at least by Tillet) however I believe this opportunity will require less work to prove out. Then existing market, no major change to standard of care so less marketing and less change of oncologists existing practices, which if we have learnt anything from the AML PET scan experience the value of this last point shouldn't be underestimated.

The words I've been trying to think about today were from DC-B when asked about direction of company and response was to the effect of "getting zantrene to patients". This makes me think more Cardio and AML however the FTO data is being collected along the way in many different ways and we're also expecting data incoming for FTO aswell, I recall plenty of "two trials in one" comments from Tillet.
    I'd like to think this means he will be working out the optimal path to get zantrene in as many patients as possible in the shortest time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
-0.090(4.64%)
Mkt cap ! $315.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.97 $1.85 $314.6K 164.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.