RAC 2.11% $1.63 race oncology ltd

Pillar 1 - FTO (new thread), page-2933

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12021
    The reclassification of Bisantrene has been an ongoing topic of discussion. Few people truly understand the drug, but those who do are mostly invested in RAC. Recent discoveries highlighting Bisantrene's world-leading FTO inhibition and cardioprotective mechanisms have allowed RAC and its investors to gain a deeper understanding of the historical clinical and preclinical data.

Many people I speak with still adhere to the outdated view that "Bisantrene is just an old anthracene," a perspective rooted in the knowledge of and drug regimens used by clinicians 40 years ago. There is as much clinical validation supporting Bisantrene's role as an anthracene as there is for FTO inhibition during those early years. For those who have considerable time dissecting historic preclinical and clinical papers recognize the inconsistencies between Bisantrene and other anthracenes, concluding that Bisantrene was functioning clinically as an FTO inhibitor is a straightforward procedure.

The drugs listed below are approved kinase inhibitors with multiple biological targets at different dose ranges. The key takeaway from this table is that pharmaceutical companies and the FDA are well aware of drugs that have multiple biological mechanisms of action.

If Bisantrene was included into this table, it would read:

Bisantrene FTO 0.14uM Cardio X 1.5-2 uM Telomerase 3.6 uM Topoisomerase II 18 uM

My thinking is when pharma are informed about what Bisantrene is and how much history it has, the development stage of clinical and commercial competitors, and how enormous the FTO-inhibitor and CPACS opportunity is, they will be able to connect the dots much like we have. I think it will come down to who wants to be number 1 in the space, and we know how that worked out for Keytruda.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9516332/pdf/fonc-12-953013.pdf
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6253/6253967-e5c363e10ce5f1b8b1c0d75bd62cb2e6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
-0.035(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $276.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.67 $1.62 $172.5K 105.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5995 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.66 4075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.