RAC 1.35% $1.88 race oncology ltd

Pillar 1 - FTO (new thread), page-296

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    ha... the only negative opinions I have are on how the finances are done. I hope now given where the share price is most understand my frustrations over the past 12 months.

I've always been very bullish on what we know for Bisantrene and the science.

If I had any 'negative' opinion on the science it would be:

Pillar 1 - just because it worked in mice it doesn't mean it'll work in humans. (I am very optimistic though).. We also need to consider correlation or causation. Although, I like the potential hypothesis for Pillar 1 and I again am very optimistic.

Pillar 2 - Previous trials were a fail due to poor trial design so I don't give too much credit to them. Plus new treatments have set a very high bar, and liposomal treatment helps with cardio toxicity therefore the cardio benefit isn't as great if efficacy isn't there (IMO - I would always roll the die on cardio if survival was higher). However, after looking at the MST report and their suggested trial, plus some personal experiences we are going through with a friend resulting in me doing more scientific research (as best I can), I am again very optimistic on this Pillar as well.

Pillar 3 - well there's no negative to this Pillar. It's locked in in my opinion. I just hope they do a good trial design, get the PRV and get this approved as soon as possible. I would like to see Bisantrene approved and treating people for AML and also used off label.

That's about as good as I can get for 'negative' opinions on the science... I have a massive negative list on the financials! ha..

Plus I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch. Especially with the overall risks involved in Pillar 1 and 2 (trial design, efficacy, competition, time, etc).

IMO, DYOR, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.025(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $319.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.89 $1.85 $74.38K 39.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18943 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.