RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

My peer-based valuation of Bisantrene. Pillar 1 - Trodelvy -...

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10616
    My peer-based valuation of Bisantrene.

Pillar 1 - Trodelvy - Bisantrene Comparison.pdf

This valutation is reinforced by a comparison done to the 2020 buyout of Immunomedics by Gilead for USD $21B. I recognise the limitations of comparing a company that has achieved a recent FDA approval with RAC, a company that is in the preclinical stages of understanding the potential for Bisantrene as an FTO inhibitor. However, I believe that because RAC and Bisantrene have the avantage of historic FDA approval in France and a massive set of phase I, II, and III historical data, it positions them at enough of a distance from preclinical stage to make the comparison more logical and realistic. Within the PDF you will discover that Trodelvy is a suitable molecule to compare to based on the target protein expression in multiple cancer types, potential drug synergies, breast cancer market, and singular FDA approval.

Highlights of the PDF include:
    - FTO has been established as a significant prognostic marker in more cancer types than Trop-2 (22 to 13)
    - Bisantrene has potentially more opportunity for cancer therapy synergy than Trodelvy through the FTO mechanism (6 to 5)
    - Bisantrene has the potential to address at least 60% of the breast cancer market, which is three to four times more than Trodelvy currently (15-20%).
    - Both drugs have received one FDA approval
    - Clear demonstration of value and potential of a potent FTO inhibitor, like Bisantrene, when compared to Trodelvy

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3005/3005330-0efcc051dd03c5fefce56ddbacf3c317.jpg

I estimate the value of bisantrene at above $100 per share, provided RAC can realise the true clinical potential of bisantrene as an anti-cancer agent as well as an FTO inhibitor.

This information has been gathered to my best knowledge and undertanding, which may be incorrect and/or inconsistent.

All IMO - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.