RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Pillar 1 - FTO (new thread), page-5

1. 11,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29637
    Here's my peer-valuation for RAC  given the positioning now in the precision oncology space. This is a couple of edited extracts from https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/49377967/single

RACE in their AGM update have pivoted their strategy to maximise potential for both pharma spend (in a takeover or partnership) and investor sentiment (aiming for smart-money oncology investors). Precision Oncology is the area that is the focus of investment in oncology (as shown by the chart below - my annotations in red).

(they have moved from a Cytotoxic focus which is traditional chemo, to a precision oncology focus - which is the focus of Pillar 1)

To establish a fair value RACE we need to look at among precision oncology peers with strong efficacy. This is my "houses in the same street" analysis. RACE's peers are not here in Australia. They are overseas.

Recognising that Bisantrene has strong Phase II and III data I have used an average of a selected group of Preclinical, Phase I and Phase II oncology peers, although this still doesn't recognise Bisantrene's pedigree as a drug that was previously approved in France for AML. Fair value of RACE and Bisantrene now, using this method is ~ $18.00 per share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.