RAC 1.35% $1.88 race oncology ltd

Pillar 1 - FTO (new thread), page-752

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Dr. T is great at both a scientist and a business man/investor, but to be honest, I actually believe Dr. T is a better business man ! Dr. T is fantastic at informing the market and explaining the science in layman's term but when it comes to business strategies, I often look for the cues and nuances, read between the lines, in what Dr. T says or does not say. In business (yes, it's all about asking the right and great questions) but it's also about the non-verbal cues/languages that is more important, like poker, Dr. should not and does not show all his cards, who woud ? I totally trust and belive in Dr. T in his sound business acumen and I believe that Dr. T and Race will surprise the market and be the First !

All Dr. T's experiences (life, education, science, business and investing, family man), including losses and letters to all the shareholders in the gold stock, his owns his own biotech company and everything else has prepared him for this Time, this Company (RAC) and this Drug (Bisantrene), will make him the First for a lot of things in this biotech/investment and global stage ! How many ultra-successful people we know in the world starts at 40+ or so (Jobs ?! Plus, all of our (all the LT Shareholders) Universse will conspire in helping Dr. T, RAC and to be successful, SP USD100+ and in the clinics. it will happen !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.025(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $319.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.89 $1.85 $74.38K 39.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18943 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.