RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Pillar 1 - FTO (new thread), page-922

1. 877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Awesome post as usual Mason. Quick question - I would be curious to understand more how how "drug addiction market" is defined here especially in relation to what % of it Bisantrene could potentially benefit from. For example, I would imagine that services such as rehabilitation centres, psychologists/counsellors would also form significant parts of this market.

Is the potential application of Bisantrene here as something to administer to people with substance abuse issues, which may then decrease their likelihood of continuing down this path by decreasing their urge to take such substances? FTO is connected to so many things already that the potential is already dizzying, but if it turns out to also affect "reward-based decision making" like one of the articles suggested, this could be cool. If FTO is linked to a reward centre which leads to more substance abuse, it may also be linked to other impulsive or destructive behaviours too.

Could then also have potential applications for other mental disorders, which I am very encouraged by, knowing how extreme some side effects can be for some relevant medications here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.