RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

@Mason14 Thank you as always for explaining the science in...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    @Mason14 Thank you as always for explaining the science in layman's terms and your very valuable input.

I was wondering what Bisantrene's course of treatment could look like for metabolic disorders and other conditions, excluding cancer.

My current assumption is as follows: prior to giving Bisantrene to a cancer patient, readings of the patient's level of FTO would be required to diagnose FTO over-expression in the first place - and then to fine-tune the appropriate dosage before & in between administering. Is this correct?

Wouldn't similar diagnosis be required for metabolic disorders? Wouldn't this make Bisantrene impractical as a drug for metabolic diseases? I understand FTO deregulation (over-expression AND under-expression) can both cause health issues.

Finally another concern w.r.t metabolic disorders is business-related. For instance RAC would need to demonstrate value to a potential buyer with deep pockets to perform further clinical research. A few months ago, Dr T explained that trialing Bisantrene for obesity was very unlikely due to regulatory obstacles i.e. Bisantrene's safety profile must be absolutely bulletproof since obesity is not broadly a life-threatening condition. Which is why I would personally put $0 value on anything outside of the 3 pillars at this stage.

Thanks for your input,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.