RAC 0.57% $1.75 race oncology ltd

Thank you for the input. I guess we will find additional...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 799
    Thank you for the input. I guess we will find additional information about dosing when the trial is formally commenced.

In regards to compassionate use, if Bisantrene is being used now, do you know why information relating to this hasn't been reported to the market (unless I've missed it)?

I would have thought if it is being used in those circumstances, those that are involved (doctors, patients, family, hospital administrators, etc.) would be privy to 'inside' information (positive or negative) that could be acted upon accordingly. Unless these programs are somehow operated completely anonymously regarding the company/drug involved (unlikely) or everyone involved is sworn not to trade on or divulge any information (possible I guess, but I'm sure there would be people who don't do the right thing and it would be extremely difficult to enforce).

On the one hand, not being a formal trial could call into question the quality of the data and as well there could be privacy or other concerns, but on the other hand in the interests of transparency, continuous disclosure and creating an even playing field, I would have thought information about these programs would need to be made public.

I've done a quick search and can't seem to find the answer, if you don't know this is probably a question for Dr. T. Apologies if I'm ignorant of something here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.010(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $298.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.73 $1.83 $1.73 $272.0K 152.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.