BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Pillar 3

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Looks like Pillar 1 of the business model eg making the vids for companies is rock and rolling. Another 49 videos today. Pillar 2 will hopefully gather steam with some bigger names in the next few quarters.

Pillar 3, the mobile video app, is the one I want to focus on and would like a few comments. Because in my opinion this is what will separate the company from a one trick pony to a billion dollar business and a social media juggernaut.

I've noticed a few videos on their app have the video reviews put on. Albeit not brilliant reviews but on there all the same. I guess you have to start somewhere. Obviously there are review sites atm and I suppose video review seems like a logical progression in today's day and age.

My understanding of Pillar 3 and the progression of the app is a user for instance may type in Coffee and the suburb and bring up a list of businesses in the selected area. Or they might type in car hire, shoes, hotel etc etc. It will show the video made by BIG and reviews posted and contact details. We know this already as we can do it. This will progress by having data of users retained through the app and can be passed onto advertisers in a similar way that google and Facebook are doing In regards to in-app advertising. Revenue for BIG.

Is BIGs possible other game plan regarding Pillar 3 to generate income from being the middle man between customers and businesses they have supplied video for. I'm not merely talking about the advertising aspect that gets them to the page or video. I can see that the app has telephone numbers for the businesses who they have made vids for already. I gather this may progress into having their website link.

Are they going to go down the lines of say a company like wotif, webjet etc etc and each page will eventually be able to make a booking online. This almost seems a little ridiculous given the amount of clients they will be servicing with videos and all the niche markets associated.

Just thinking out loud and trying to get some discussion. If they somehow get this business model off the ground as being the middle man for businesses to generate their customers BIG could turn into anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.