AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Pillows etc, page-26

1. 5,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18678
    I found a Pegasus Home Fashions website that provides some further detail on the company and its products.

Pillows are said to be the core of the business and the company sells pillows at every price point.

The website confirms that Iso-Pedic is one of the company’s brands. Other internal and licensed product brand names used by Pegasus are also listed.

The company says it retails its products through all channels of distribution - Mid size, Big Box, Discounters, Department stores, Off Price, Catalog, TV and Internet. It works with over 20 E-Commerce websites and offers an in-house dropship program to its customers.

It also states that it is a wholesaler to other manufacturers for their branded and private labels (names not given), supplies the hospitality industry both directly and through distributors and operates a contract pillow and cushion filling business.

I also note that Cool Touch is listed on the website as one of the “unique technologies” used in the company’s products.

https://pegasushomefashions.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 666 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 638801 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.