CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Thanks Blythefan. I am a holder, but I do really appreciate your...

1. 227 Posts.
    Thanks Blythefan. I am a holder, but I do really appreciate your replies.

Yes I have noted exactly what you have pointed out about the reporting of intercepts and assays, and I did not like it one bit. It means I do have to analyse each interior intercept myself.

The metallurgical hole I used as an example is in fact a single continuous zone though. I still accept it is one among many that are not though.

Also the 300m structural hole is continuous intercept. It does coincide with the supergene volume that is 30m wide, about 100m deep and not really sure how long, the company seems to imply its about 800m.

I would like your opinion (ignoring up and down hype) on the resource though. Ignoring that there might be other undervalued companies out there based on their mines.

Do you feel the current market cap is about right for the resource that CDU has?

Me honest feeling is that it is about right where it is now, considering how WM has treated everyone the company is lacking in trust right now.

$270M - $300M doesn't seem overpriced for two resources. One small native copper resource and a larger bulk low grade resource. And still some exploration potential there.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.