IPT 0.00% 1.5¢ impact minerals limited

Pilot Plant Demo Plant, page-12

1. 2,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Not sure whom you are chatting with Coto. But strangely enough I exited MTM with a small Profit. I had backed them on their Management and skin. That's Two of my essentials when Punting in this space. Never a guarantee of success though. An Explorer is just an Explorer until such times as they find something. That doesn't eventuate., Then they're nothing short of another Raise, Rinse, & Repeat!. Know when to Hold. Know when to Fold.

I., Not unlike yourself have held Winners & Losers over the years. More losers in the recent couple of years, but my Wins have been big. If you've had nothing better to do with your time than to surf through the History of my Posting you'd be well aware of that.

I do however make a point on not getting involved with what I consider/know to be straight up Con-jobs. In my opinion, this One ticks all the boxes for such. I have a long history in the HPA space. IPT will never cut the Musted in my opinion.

RCR too. There's no REE's on their ground IMO. That will become apparent to all & sundry soon enough. They have as much chance of success with their IOGC hopes as any other early stage explorer. D. Lenigas is the waving Red Flag for me. I wouldn't touch anything that has his stain on it!

Good luck picking the Pumps & DUMPS of these. You'll need to be quick on your Feet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $23.76K 1.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4919665 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 3254237 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.