LMG 7.37% 5.1¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Pilot Plant Progress

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I had the pleasure of speaking to someone who has worked at the facility today, before I start I am in no way involved in construction and all my comments are opinion based only from what I'm told, I'm also illiterate so please excuse my writing.

Stirloch have completed alot of the foundations and I'd say have approx a few months left of work.

The yard is full of equipment and deliveries were still coming in.

The shed may be old but the work that has been done is excellent. The admin fit out is really well done and the site as a whole is very professional and organized hats off to mincore and other contractors.

Assembly has begun in parts of the shed and although there is alot of work to do, the site has now got everything in place to start ramping up given all the pre works that have taken place such as amenities in place, foundations completed, most of not all parts on site ect. this will see a boost of work force on site in coming weeks and really start the ball rolling.

On all that my opinion is if things keep progressing with out any set backs I wouldn't write off ingots before christmas it would be a mammoth task but not impossible. if not I couldn't imagine we would be waiting long into 24 providing NO SET BACKS.

I know piss all
    Dezzy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.004(7.37%)
Mkt cap ! $98.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $19.59K 391.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49080 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 315923 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 147921
Last updated 15.23pm 07/05/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.