LMG 6.06% 3.5¢ latrobe magnesium limited

Pilot Plant Progress, page-34

1. 1,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Thanks Ken,
    At the very heart of professionalism is "doing what they say they will do".
    They have not done what they said they would do re providing an updated schedule in the timeframe they indicated. If they are going to complete commissioning this year they will need to have the plant operational ready by mid September - and that's assuming that commissioning goes smoothly without a hitch which rarely happens. The best I can figure out is that they have lots of components strewn around the plant that need to be assembled/installed however don't know if all the components have been delivered.

It's ok to be late and have a delayed schedule however it needs to be communicated. Introducing ambiguity in their statements(and I think it's deliberate to avoid commitment and buy them time) just does further damage eroding confidence and trust - hence the share price sitting at 5c and it will go lower if they don't provide some clarity.

I'm rather perplexed that he Board is so comfortable about this lack of professionalism. The Board is responsible for overseeing the risk profile of the Company with mitigation strategies - they are failing in that responsibility. I have spent time on a number of Boards and we always ensured that Management was accountable for doing what they said they would do and if not they had to have a damn good explanation. I guess we have to wait until October for the next quarterly to see if they give the market some clarity.
    Last edited by tropic: 27/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $82.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $8.218K 256.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69327 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.