GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

pilot plant scoping study - wherefor art thou?, page-14

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    Good Morning @Scarpa - Great Post and fully agree with you

I think it all depends on the offtake agreement or how much interested company wants to get their feet wet in terms of money outlay.
    In my opinion I don't think it would be too big a deal to create the Pilot Plant, all control systems would be almost plug and play, and pretty much identical instrumentation etc etc involved - nothing much too complex from the current lab rig.

The commercial plant would be more of a exercise naturally due to the commercial scale of things
    It's not easy just to create a commercial plant, especially in this country with the necessary paperwork, safety reviews, etc etc !!

In my opinion it's clear that management are trying to incorporate current study such that it will allow it to seamlessly try to upgrade the Pilot Plant as quick as possible, otherwise they have more than likely gone past the "pre-feasible study (PFS)" to a "direct feasible study (DFS)" or even "bankable feasible study (BFS)"

As you can see lot of paperwork these days - and this is just the studies. We have overlooked other stuff like, control process philosophies docs, mechanical, instrumentation and programming side of things as well as construction of the actual plant.

But of course the feasible studies are the main thing and we will see the puzzle coming together despite what all the negative nellies say.

Without trying to sound like ramping - this OHD Biostimulant project is going to be huge and no doubt there are nervous/negative nellies out there who are rivals keeping or trying to keep an eye on things closely.

We will see the coming weeks/months what will occur

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311391 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 583569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.