GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Not sure what what wrong with other post @nexusb Love that...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Not sure what what wrong with other post

@nexusb

Love that extract comment of yours
    I don't want us to delve into the process anymore - we've been told it works, leave it at that.

At uni one of subjects I studied was economics, where one of the few things I can remember was that there was some renowned economist by the name of Milton Freidman who had one theory that went along the lines of ... (in laymen terms) ... if your theory or formula works, use it, (Do not be concerned about the technicalities of it, rather DOES IT WORK & if so USE IT).

A bit like a driving a car, you do not need to know the mechanics or engineering of how a car works, rather a case of turn the key on, keep petrol in & away you go ... although in the coming years ... perhaps a case of "keep the Lithium battery charged up" (ideally the Lithium from GPP mines).

I'm looking forward to the GPP's "u-beaut" fertiliser becoming available to the public so I can give it a go on a few dozen fruit trees I have. Only concerns are (a) if the banana trees are going to be 3 times as taller than current trees I might have to hire a cherry picker / crane to pick them & (b) if the yield is 3 times the size & weight per bunch just wondering if I'll cut the bunches & carry them single handed or need other person(s)

With regards to the OHD fertiliser - BRING IT ON

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 473385 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.