AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

pilot plant trial a success!!!, page-72

1. 58 Posts.
    "MNM are in the same tech space but ESI are now in a position to sign deals - whilst MNM are not."

Well actually that is the next step for Mantle and Exergen, to sign a binding 50/50 JV with the Exergen group.

"Keep it simple. ESI have proven tech and coal security. MNM dont...have either....fact."

Well actually its fiction, hate to burst your bubble. Mantle have released results better than ESI's. It used a system pretty much identical to the one they propose for the project except scaled up. Whereas ESI have pilot plant not integrated into a power station chewing up massive amounts of energy, which is not yet at final demonstration phase.

"btw...all the "testing" you refer to is being done on LV coal. You got that wrong and the rest wrong too....bit more research before posting?"

Yes ESI as the developer of the technology has tested LV coals along with Indonesian, Polish and Greek coals according to the link I put up earlier
    http://www.ectltd.com.au/coldry/black-coal-equivalent/2/.I ESI's pilot plant is in Bacchus Marsh where MNM has been granted 1-2 billion tonnes of coal. ESI do not have a solid agreement, do not have financial backing, therefore do not have coal.

do not worry we can soon sell you some coal, we will be locals LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.