LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Thanks for that @Sharpey. I was thinking LiO3 vs LiOH generally...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Thanks for that @Sharpey. I was thinking LiO3 vs LiOH generally but as you remind the main hydroxide product could be repurposed into a carbonate if needed ('in series' to use an electrical term).

I remember hearing JW say that there is a range of chemical specs across battery assemblers i.e. they don't all want the same blend because the supplied LiO3 needs to fit the 'total' chemistry profile of each assembler. In addition, JW highlighted that once LPD tweaks it processes to give a compatible product, an assembler is almost certain to shift its chemical profile over time (for a handful of reasons).

The above would be industry wide shifts and so a challenge for all refiners but I have wondered if the LPD processes could be flexible enough to a) serve varied requirements across multiple customers, and b) adjust to individual shifts over time on a customer by customer basis. Setting aside demand/supply dynamics I wonder if LPD could serve x2 customers simultaneously?

Perhaps the pause before running the carbonate circuits described in the announcement is just about careful analysis and not a deliberate point to any modular attributes of the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.