I don't know anything of the mysterious Gordon Galt either,...

1. 371 Posts.
    I don't know anything of the mysterious Gordon Galt either, however the move was forshadowed some time ago - eg refer the Bell Potter full report on Pima's website. Consequently it would seem that the project is advancing, if somewhat behind Pima's (previously stated) timelines.

What I haven't liked from this Co. all along ie. the last 2 years is their reticence - in my opinion - to come 'clean' with realistic timelines to shareholders. I won't comment on their originally published timelines - I still have the 2000 Annual report. More recently there's been the announcement in the power contract corporate file April 22 I think that the BFS was effectively complete and due 'in about 2 weeks', then May 7 when it was due 'in about 2 weeks', I recall someone in the HC list contacted them about mid June, hey guess what they were told? Last I heard was the 3 July article where Ric Horn is quoted (rightly or not I don't know) as saying the BFS was held up by the banks independent experts - but due 'in about 2 weeks' (Hey PAL, that's NOW!!). Sadly I suspect they're crying wolf... I only wish they'd tell have more confidence in their shareholders and perhaps tell it as it is - I have faith in the way they're going about their business but public relations is aweful. Anyway enough of my whining. I hope and expect (ultimately) the project will succeed - with or without Fed money (without would indicate how morally corrupt (I would say more but probably best not to) they are in Canberra - read the Bell Potter report comparison between the amply Fed-endowed Stanwell project and Pima's, and you'll see what I mean) - Pima's cream's Stanwell. No Fed assistance for this one, when Stanwell and the shale oil project were given so much, just about warrants a Four Corners report I would think. So it's about time Minchin got off his buttocks and did something useful in SA (I'm not talking about a nuclear waste dump).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.