YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

PIMPEN, page-12

1. 146 Posts.
    I tried a Yowie a few days back. The chocolate wasn't to mine or my wifes taste. My boys tried and loved them. The chocolate was a bonus for them. They were happy to save the chocolate for later if they could open them to see what toy they got.
    Would like to see a larger selection of animals in series 2. If the kids are getting an animal they already have doesn't create the same excitement as getting a new one.
    From a parents point of view will be happy to get them Yowies if they can learn about a new animal every time. (Watching on youtube their new favourite animal a fennec fox take on a scorpion).
    They have played the yowie app (usually starting a new avatar everytime) but it is lost in the sea of other apps they can choose from.

A link to a podcast for all you chocolate nuts...."Today on the show, we learn about one man in Ecuador who came up with an answer to the global cocoa shortage. A warning here; if you're a die-hard chocolate lover, you might not like it."

http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2015/02/04/383830776/episode-601-the-chocolate-curse

Threw  the terms "yowie chocolate" (blue line) and "kinder surprise" (red line) into Google trends...USA only....

2015-06-08 21.13.28.jpg

Gives a rough indication that we have not even scratched the surface in regards to market penetration in the USA. Looks like most people googling Kinder Surprise are trying to find them in them in the States. Might be worth an add on Google when someone is searching for K.S.
    Producing at 7 mil per year with minimal market awareness......Perhaps when we get to 50 mil.

Any mention of a Christmas toy to go with the wrapper?
    Imagechristmas.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $135 5.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.