OCV octaviar limited

pin-pif progress crawl; , page-6

1. 7,867 Posts.
    Well expressed Selciper, egh, your venting the spleen that is.

My take on the whole ASIC-Dgenny tarantella dance is exactly as was put in last post.
    Entire sequence of actions; phone contacts, letters, Sydney/Brisbane trips, face to face meetings with various Deterrence Team Directors was at first for the sole purpose of pushing ASIC in front of a mirror for thorough reflection of its conduct. I abstain from posting here my correspondence to G. Medcraft for obvious reasons.
    If however some may be interested in adding to the contents; feel free to provide me with Email address and that letter will be on it's way:
    [email protected]
    Secondly, having received an armful of template jibberish, I changed tack to address directly the Minister responsible for ASIC; Bill Shorten.
    As posted, he signed for it on 14 March.
    But not before having delegated earlier reply to .... drum roll, G Medcraft. More brilliant example of Australian (read Labour) administrative shemozzle can not be found.
    So it is this reply to G M that I am willing to aerate beyond this Forum.

To repeat my take on de-listing, I see a connection between Rytelle case, ARL split and this latest NSX event.
    Time will tell.
    As far as I understand it, this is the only other action going outside judicial ones.
    Appointment with L Hartsuyker was posponed till Tue 2nd April. I would dearly love for anyone to send me any proof
    of Dgenny's intimidation put on paper. Seamisty has spoken of such correspondence to some members, but my appeals brought none to date.
    And Dgenny swallowed all my valiant attempts to defame her with a barrelful of accusations with only a short letter, by Snowflake refuting everything, to show for these efforts.
    Well, that letter and heaps of others are in a folder waiting for Shorten's attention.
    I made a count of my remaining hair and will recount when summons from Shorten arrive.

I intend to request Luke Hartsuyker MP to bring this matter to parliamentary attention.
    Or in the very least, give advice as to how to progress,
    how to engage the media; who (S Rochfort, A mann) have in the past told me that threat of defamation was too real to ignore in the "quest for Truth & Justice".

That's it Selciper. Thanks for this opp to vent my spleen as well.
    It was said on many a hyster..., err, historical
    occasions: "It ain't over till the fat lady sings".

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.