CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

In addition, mine development is expensive and I would not be...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    In addition, mine development is expensive and I would not be surprised to see another capital raising or an offtake partnership similar to the type Australian Bauxite signed earlier this year. However QBL’s recent capital raising knocked the share price around a bit, and the company looks to be changing hands cheaply given its potential. With all the recent progress at these two aspiring bauxite producers, I am happy to continue holding my shares while I watch the companies develop.

From By Sean O'Neill - March 24, 2015 | More on: ABZ QBL

I will do the same sit this out, MDL long ways coming, at least 6 months more, hope not

Look share price as been stuck at 0.01c for at least last 5 years, yes some quick upside but real
    Quick down again

Its about turn over of $$ I am praying that they can turn out to be a company making $$

Right now they are just a shelf company, hopeing to become a real company making $$

But I stool have $50,000 aud in QBL, by years end , they will become a real company making $$
    then Mr. MARKET will take note & share price will move for the first in years,

Until then it will be always a spec stock,worth nothing !!

Zess So lets all us shut up & wait !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.