MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Oceanboy,The problem I see here is that there is no way the...

1. 138 Posts.
    Oceanboy,
    The problem I see here is that there is no way the syndicate can raise the funds needed ($20m+) to pay out creditors and then keep the company going and start limited production of MAUL (I am a syndicate member by the way although have seen no details).
    Spoke to the company this week and the mpression I got was that no-one is going to sign a contract while they are n Administration. Therefore funds will not be coming from contracts.
    If the previous posts concerning ASOF'soffering are true then shareholders and nowteholders prob want to avoid that scenario at all costs.
    The only options I see for raising funds in the near term are:
    A. Govt bailout
    B. Share price placement
    C. Accept that we will have to sell some I.P. (eg. MACH 5/50) to a company that seriously wants it and can further the tech. Use these funds to commercialize MAUL, MLGLS etc. Currently I.P. is the ONLY thing of value for the company.
    D. White Night (eg. Oz billionaire.....but. Good luck.....a replica of Titanic seems to be more the style nowadays)

Anyway, hopefully administrators will eventually put out an announcement letting us know what is happening.
    Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.