OVT 9.09% 1.2¢ ovanti limited

@gimmegimme - Pine Labs is a very good company, a competitor to...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    @gimmegimme - Pine Labs is a very good company, a competitor to IOU but as I said in my previous post, they each have links to the top banks in Malaysia. Infact, IOU has 7 out of 16 and Pinelabs has 5 out of 16 just to state the facts. Yes Pine Labs is doing an IPO in the US, and will be well capitalized, but again - I don't think that makes it a bad thing for IOU, infact I think it goes to show you the target SEA region is ripe to take control of and for many players to be winners in that space. Especially well capitalized ones. Infact, the game for IOU is to grab as much share as possible in the regions it enters, and grow that organically. This is likely to work in tandem with the growth of neobanking in those areas, more of the underbanked population coming online etc which in my opinion will then make IOU a classic acquisition target - like we've seen happen in this space before. So again - given how fragmented SEA is, I think its actually a good thing for strong competitors to enter the market and build the awareness out in an industry that is still at its infancy in SEA. Huge potential for growth. Remembering again - IOU is a $200m mkt cap company, and Pine Labs is $2bn going for $5bn.

Regarding PIL, I don't have much thoughts on the company but if they are entering the Philippines with a similar strategy to build out in this market, then good for them - Philippines is also a very underserved market.

Anyway good luck with your investments, let's keep it sensible everyone.
    Last edited by stigmata: 05/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $9.622K 868.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 832572 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 419931 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.