OVT 25.0% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

Pine Labs Launches BNPL Malaysia, page-148

1. 5,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5061
    Well done.

With this post you have inadvertently acknowledged that IOU’s core business is non-BNPL so the Pinelabs BNPL is not such a threat to IOU’s core business as you wish it would be. The $1m prepaid inventories turned over weekly are low risk, the kind of bread-and-butter revenue any fintech company wants to have to underpin other parts of its business which require more time and higher capital requirements.

Sorry but you really are wasting your time here. You have about 2-3 points max that you make ad nauseam and any reasonable person reading it can see through it.

(The funniest one is where you keep insisting Pinelabs is valued at $5b yet the text of the article you keep posting clearly states their last valuation in December 2020 was $2b. This is another example to me of your poor comprehension abilities. The other funny one is the comment about IOU’s ‘paltry’ market cap of $200M, yet the other company you like to plug on these threads is currently worth around $44M on a good day).

Fortunately, if anything, your repetitive spam has allowed meaningful contributors such as @kevin103 and @stigmata to point out the very sensible and exciting business plan IOU has ahead of it...

...so for that I am thankful to you @gimmegimme.
    Last edited by mondyinvest: 05/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.56K 3.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 16975769 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8409747 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.