OVT 20.0% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Pine Labs Launches BNPL Malaysia, page-168

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    Replace the name Pine Labs with any of the other competitors such as Hoolah, Rely, Atome, Grab, etc. It doesn't really matter. It's all about the numbers. IOU has the cash and potential for over 70k merchants to sign up. They also have an established business in Malaysia making $6m a year processing payments. IOU in many regards is better positioned than many of the competitors. All we really need to light the fuse is the numbers coming through in the quarterly reports.

In related news; Uber Eats is launching in the Philippines. The ride-hailing company is actively looking for a General Manager based in the Philippines, specifically in Manila, to oversee the operations of the upcoming food delivery service offering including forging partnerships, scaling the business, and balancing the marketplace between consumers and businesses who jump into the service.

You know if I was invested in a business that had "boots on the ground" or a "network of local delivery riders" or a "delivery service that uses scooters" and that business was based in the Philippines I'd be concerned about the kind of competition a big name like Uber would bring. I'm really glad IOU doesn't have a network of delivery riders. Imagine if that network of riders disappeared overnight because they started working for the competition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $24.94K 6.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 23265769 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2179431 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.