OVT 0.00% 0.5¢ ovanti limited

Pinelabs IPO Leaves IOU for Dust, page-62

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I was trying to make the case for and against getting back in - I sold at 20c not that long ago so on the face of it around 5c seems attractive, especially since asset value almost certainly exceeds market cap. But this is a company which raised $50 million and is now only worth around half that, and which seems to be getting through cash much faster than it is generating it. This, I imagine, is why the market has sold it off. Weirdly in my opinion, they would seem to be better off getting rid of nearly all their staff, stopping BNPL altogether and just collecting the revenue flow which is already locked in: as a going concern losing money every month they don't inspire any confidence. So unless things change dramatically, I would think the outlook 6 months from now will be an even lower market cap reflecting another half year of losses and so 5c might not be that attractive after all. Or are they really oversold and undervalued and the share price is due for a major upward correction?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.200M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $86.87K 16.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 17893946 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 825355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.