LVL 4.35% 22.0¢ lv living limited

ping krisbarry1

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Kris - hope you don't mind a comment from an unconnected non-holder of LVL. But you really make yourself a target, both here and on SS, by biting on every little tease that comes your way. Then, the teases become stirring, and the stirring becomes flaming, and so it goes on.

You have every right to believe in LVL, but you have set yourself up to be perceived as a ramper by the sheer number of posts you put up on LVL, and also by the one-eyed view you seem to have of them. It should be painfully obvious to you by now that:

- most people think you're a one-eyed ramping nutcase

- most people think that LVL is a joke

- the market also thinks LVL is a joke (look at the chart)

- there is nothing on the chart that flags LVL as a 'Buy' - everything is screaming "Sell"

Now the fundamentals may encourage you to believe in LVL and hence you perceive it to be a bargain at the moment, but a lot of people thought that about HIH as well.... so the downside potential is all the way down to zero.

Has it ever occurred to you that the whole deal may just be a scam? Another Westpoint? I'm not saying that it IS a scam - but the doubts have to be there, surely? Building multi-million dollar developments on Aboriginal-owned land would have to be fraught with potential disasters, not least of which is where they are and who, among the well-heeled, would live there?

May I respectfully suggest that you do yourself a favour, and tone it down somewhat? Adopt a lower profile, don't bite on every post that is basically a sh*t-stir, and don't try talking the rest of the HC and SS crowds into being believers just because you are. If you are truly a believer, then good on ya! Buy up big, and hold on. But remove yourself as a target :)

With the greatest respect,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.