LGL 5.28% $1.71 lynch group holdings limited

ping lockitt, page-25

1. 8,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    Thanks Flyman2827.
    That is spot-on.
    I have noticed that on the LGL forum in particular, that unless the news is good ( prices going up ), then nobody seems to be able to comment on anything.
    I can only assume that everyone was a lot smarter than me ( not very hard ) and sold at the top before LGL dropped, or they don't want to admit that they are in a falling share. ( most likely )
    Me, I make good deals and bad deals, and I have made some shockers, but believe me I am well ahead of the game.
    My broker tells me I am the only one of his clients that does'nt give him a hard time when they lose money, even though they have picked their own buys.
    There was a time when I would let things worry me but now I take these little white pills that the doctor gave me, and now, even when I am out driving I only use my middle finger ( the proctoligist's one ) for picking my nose. I am the bloke at the lights with my middle finger always at least 2 joints in, so give my a toot.
    So lighten up and have a little fun while things are quiet on the goldies side.
    I make good sense, it is only Nightstalker who is on the wrong track with LGL but he will see that soon.
    LOL

Kind regards

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.71
Change
-0.095(5.28%)
Mkt cap ! $208.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.82 $1.68 $468 279

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5542 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 4150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.