AEV 10.0% 1.1¢ avenira limited

pink sheet

1. 2,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    its not out yet but this will be the address for the next pink sheet due out either today or tomorrow morning,

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTDAILYPROSPECTS/Resources/Pnk_0809.pdf

You can also go to the world bank home page here to either download it one its ready in PDF or Excel format,

http://econ.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/EXTDEC/EXTDECPROSPECTS/0,,contentMDK:21148472~menuPK:556802~pagePK:64165401~piPK:64165026~theSitePK:476883,00.html

To receive email alerts for the Commodity Price Data (Pink Sheet) - please send an email to

[email protected]

now remember MAK announced yesterday that at current prices RP is well above our OPEX, i have and many others have spoke about our freight advantage to our neighbours one being the Kiwis. So one would assume they have already been in talks on a price with the kiwis to ensure future profitability.

Remember the leaps and bounds of early 2008 when RP started its northward march. MAK has proven its a volitile stock both on the way up and down, i just feel there is too much upside now to the whole project to see any further downside, yes there will probably be some once the SPP is all wraped up, but if so it will rise again, production is now under 12months away.

My sediment is still hold and will remain at hold until confirmation of the increase in RP which is due out today or tomorrow, i stated this a few months back. All my research leads to an increase from fert week and other sources, but the pink sheet seems to be what most people are going off these days.

harry out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.126K 412.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142059 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4589025 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.