ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Pinnacle of Lithium Jnr's

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Assessing recent events in this field
    (IMO) looking at peers
    DKO - sp 27c -13c maybe because larger expectations or assumed smaller resource but not fully drilled yet
    BGS - sp 42c - 30c maybe overbought with no recent confirmation of resource
    CXO - 6's - 3's lack of news
    PIO - peaked intra day 10.5c couple days later TH at 6.4c then spiked upon ann to 7.8c to close at 4.8c alot of hype in reality they only produced rock samples and more but the MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IS ANOTHER DID NOT HAVE SPODUMENE

No offence to holders of the others just showing facts as I have held them all myself

We have it flourishing here while Seymour had excellent World Class hits it will be Root Lake that will better that as I said in prior posts it might be the holy grail

From experience there is alot of money going to flow from these others to this solid company that has had awsome results and I mean big money , we are on the verge of next leg up and if people are doubting this will not go to 10c soon are not admiting to reality....
    so much FA to back this one on the start of this next Lithium Era
    ADV will be going to Mid Tier m/c soon its any investors choice to jump on or simply watch it shoot past
    A little advice only 600m of drilling is nothing compared to others when you have 10,000m of historical drilling to backup your data .....should be imminent ann soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10791 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 198275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.