I see another incident at the Olympics with the obvious intent...

1. 23,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1333
    I see another incident at the Olympics with the obvious intent to inflame, and cause more trouble!... sounds like you to a tee. The opening ceremony "Last Supper" with one of the participants having his testicles hanging out, 'apparently sending a message'... to whom? Kids?

• France has been under threat from Muslims for a long while so this is in line with their thinking, mocking christianity, as you do too hint o' poo. Muslims are taking over France, you'd love that as I don't recall you denouncing them as you do so often with christianity.
    • Only a paedophile would deliberately expose himself around children and I note from you posts you rightly abhor them. However, you do say stupid, stupid things that could be read by many as your support for paedophiles. You're so stupid that you're unaware that inflammatory comments made for the sake of intensifying an argument which you do, can be and are taken out of context, just like you do with anything right wing! You commented that you'd never met a paedophile that didn't love children just another stupid, idiotic comment intended to inflame and give you some sort of notoriety... just as your beloved France has done by allowing the "Last Supper"----I repeat, I know you abhor paedophilia but I also know you continually say stupid, inflammatory shite, the same shite that starts massive conflicts, riots, stuff you love... and as the french have done, they run away, just like you do.
    • The Olympic flag flown upside down
    • The riots

No wonder you like France!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.